No products in the cart.
Flavour Fused & Infused Olive Oils
We currently offer:
This amazing infused EVOO is made with the fresh oil and natural aromas of Italian blood oranges. A delightfully bright and zesty infused olive oil that is piquant, but never pithy or bitter. The clean aroma and mouthfeel of blood oranges and fresh evoo is second to none. This oil is a staff, customer (and our kids) favourite due to its versatile flavour profile and fruit forward aroma.
Recommended Pairings: Condimento Tradizionale, Sicilian Lemon, Cranberry Pear, Chocolate, Fig, Cinnamon Pear, Plum, Espresso, Blueberry, Mango, Red Apple
Great For: Brownies, Scallops, Fruity Vinaigrettes, Roasted Red Beets, Seafood, Olive Oil Cake, Baking and Pancakes
– Combine with Condimento Tradizionale to marinate seafood, pork or poultry.
– Combine with any balsamic above for a great salad dressing.
– Use in baking in place of butter or other oils, i.e., brownies, cakes or muffins.
– Drizzle over roasted red beets or sweet potatoes.
– Frying up pancakes and/or French Toast (kids favourite!).Buy Now
A premium extra virgin olive oil infused with the fresh oil and natural aromas of Italian lemon. The clean body and perfect condition of oil extracted from fresh Italian lemons creates an exceptionally versatile olive oil that works great to finish fresh pasta, grilled fish or vegetables or on salads. Combine with Honey Ginger or Raspberry for an inspired vinaigrette.
Recommended Pairings: Condimento Tradizionale, Raspberry, Passion Fruit, Honey Ginger, Mango, Oregano, Fig, Pineapple, Green Apple, Espresso, Blueberry, Red Apple, Blackberry Ginger
Great For: Scallops, Zucchini Salad, Greek Salad, Pasta, Crostini, Olive Oil Cake, Grilled Vegetables, Fish
– Combine with a suggested vinegar above for salad dressing or roasting vegetables.
– Use to sauté, bake, or grill seafood or poultry.
– Before steaming, sauté dry rice until translucent.
– Use in baking in place of butter or other oils, i.e. brownies, cake, muffins.Buy Now
Cayenne peppers are mostly red and contain a long lasting heat and spicy sensation that builds towards the end. Our Cayenne uses strictly olioresin extracts from Cayenne peppers that have been carefully selected for their heat index. Named for the city Cayenne in French Guinea, this pepper is a staple for salsas, chicken, or even spicier Asian cuisine.
Recommended Pairings: Honey Ginger, Mango, Honey & Pepper, Pineapple, Torino Chocolate, Grilled Lemon
Great For: Roasted Potatoes, Grilled Chicken, Arrabiata Sauce, Roasted Cauliflower, Pizza Drizzle
– Sautéed or grilled vegetables.
– Marinade paired with any of the above mentioned balsamic.
– Before cooking, sauté dry rice until translucent.
– Add to anything you want to make extra spicy just like hot sauce.Buy Now
Herbes de Provence consists of a classic blend of thyme, savoury, marjoram, rosemary and lavender representing the base for most South of France, Provencal cuisine. This infused EVOO exhibits a floral nose of dried herbs and lavender while flavor is balanced by herbaceous notes of rosemary, thyme and savoury. Use this oil on poultry, in soups, seafood, omelets and grilled vegetables. The perfect oil for your version of ratatouille.
Recommended Pairings: Condimento Tradizionale, Pink Grapefruit, Peach, Sicilian Lemon, Balsamico Bianco, Red Apple, Passion Fruit, Plum
Great For: Ratatouille, Roasted Chicken, Grilled Vegetables, Poached Fish, Vinaigrettes
– Combine with Cranberry Pear balsamic to marinate poultry and pork.
– Combine with Lavender balsamic to marinate lamb.
– Use to roast potatoes and vegetables or cook rice or risotto.
– Great for bread dipping or drizzle on pizza.
– Combine with any balsamic above for a fresh flavoured salad dressing.Buy Now
Reminiscent of the sweet flavour of freshly churned butter from the green hills of Normandy, this remarkably delicious butter infused olive oil is a wonderful vegan alternative. Its texture is smooth and silky, while its delicately sweet flavour can please the palate of the most seasoned chef. Whether you use it to toss pasta, pop popcorn, drizzle over vegetables, or use it in baked goods, you will find this butter infused olive oil an absolutely versatile and simply splendid ingredient.
Recommended Pairings: Condimento Tradizionale, Maple, Coconut, Cinnamon Pear, Honey Ginger, Vanilla, Balsamico Bianco
Great For: Vegan Cuisine, Seafood, Popcorn, Roasted Vegetables, Baking, Corn, Grilled Flatbread, Artichokes
– Use in baking in place of butter, or whenever you need melted butter.
– Combine with Cinnamon Pear or Vanilla balsamic over squash.
– Cook popcorn, or use in an oil mister and spray after cooking.
– Combine with Maple balsamic and pour over pancakes and waffles.
– Recommended for anyone vegetarian, vegan or with dairy allergies or intolerances.Buy Now
Imagine delicate, round and savoury porcini mushrooms touched with a dash of fresh picked sage. This olive oil begins with a soft and delicate porcini in mouthfeel that is perfectly complemented by fresh sage. Try on gnocchi, pasta, risotto, Gruyere and mushroom omelette or to finish your favourite braised meats. We recommend this oil to finish proteins or as a base in any savoury soups.
Recommended Pairings: Condimento Tradizionale, Lemon, Red Apple, Balsamico Bianco
Great For: Pasta, Sauteed Mushrooms, Pizza, Crostini, Soft and Fresh Cheese, Pork, Butternut Squash
– Drizzle over noodles and smoked Gouda cheese.
– Use to cook scrambled eggs and frittatas.
– Before cooking, sauté dry rice until translucent.
– Use in place of butter for mashed or sweet potatoes.
– Combine with Red Apple to inject into and baste poultry.Buy Now
A nice balance of astringent and sweet, our cilantro & red onion infused olive oil has a very fresh depth of flavour. Its herbaceous piquant notes translate to a perfect olive oil for Latin, Asian and Middle Eastern dishes. We especially like using it in fish, chicken, flank or skirt steak marinades, but it is also exceptionally delicious drizzled over freshly grilled corn. Our go-to olive oil for tacos, guacamole, salsas, chili and rice.
Recommended Pairings: Honey Ginger, Mango, Pepper & Honey, Coconut, Passion Fruit, Pineapple, Sicilian Lemon
Great For: Marinades for Pork, Beef, Poultry and Seafood, Vegetables, Grains and Rice, Salsa, Chili
– Combine with Traditional 18 Year balsamic to marinate your favourite cut of beef or pork before grilling, roasting or slow cooking.
– Combine with a spicy balsamic to marinate skirt / flank steak or chicken for fajitas.
– Use to roast cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes or asparagus.
– Use as an ingredient in fresh guacamole.
– Brush over fish fillets or shrimp then grill for tacos.
– Combine with Pepper & Honey for a corn and black bean salsa.
– Use to cook rice then finish with a squeeze of fresh lime.Buy Now
Our Spanish Rosemary infused olive oil is the perfect example of harmony – fresh and fruity base EVOO notes are combined with a dash of Rosemary oil to create a harmonious crescendo of rosemary that begins softly and ends with a kick of this aromatic herb. Perfect for any meat roast, homemade breads, Mediterranean inspired dishes or combine with infused white and dark balsamic or fruit vinegars for a sweet and savoury vinaigrette.
Recommended Pairings: Condimento Tradizionale, Pink Grapefruit, Sicilian Lemon, Mango, Plum, Pomegranate, Red Apple
Great For: Lamb or Chicken, Bread Baking, Pasta, Roasted Vegetables, Rice
– Use to roast or grill vegetables or meats.
– Mix with a white balsamic above for a great salad dressing.
– Use with Tradizionale as a great bread dip or over pasta.
– Brush on a baguette before toasting and use in a bruschetta.
– Add to any dough used in Holiday baking.
– Combine with Lavender to marinate lamb.Buy Now
Harissa is a North African pepper paste staple including roasted red and green chili peppers coupled with garlic, coriander and saffron. The inviting aromas are perfectly balanced and add unique smoky and spicy flavors to chicken, lamb and hummus.
Recommended Pairings: Mango, Torino Chocolate, Pepper & Honey, Balsamico Bianco, Peach
Great For: Lamb Stew, Spicy Grain Salad, Hummus, Chicken Tagine, Moroccan White Fish
– Combine with any of the suggested vinegar pairings to marinate beef, lamb, chicken, vegetable or shrimp before grilling.
– Combine with Mango or Pepper & Honey for a spicy, sweet and savoury dressing.
– Drizzle over scrambled eggs.
– Add to lamb or chicken with fresh peppers before roasting.
– Drizzle over hummus.
– Use to toss couscous, quinoa or farro.
– Drizzle over roasted bell pepper salad.Buy Now
Wonderfully fragrant, bright and delightful, this infused olive oil tastes just like the fresh herb. Its deep, almost anise-like flavour is pleasantly savoury. While it is superb for salad dressings, for finishing creamy soups and to flavour your favourite Scandinavian-inspired dishes, we also love Dill infused olive oil in fish, chicken and lamb marinades. However, to really enjoy its flavour in its unadulterated state, be sure to drizzle it over poached salmon gravlax!
Recommended Pairings: Sicilian Lemon, Grilled Lemon, Oregano, Tradizionale, Pepper & Honey, Jalapeno
Great For: Vinaigrettes, Marinades for Fish, Chicken and Lamb, Pasta & Grains, Leafy /Winter Greens, Summer / Winter Squash, Eggs, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Celery Root, Radishes etc.
– Pair with Watermelon Rosé fruit vinegar to dress a tomato, cucumber and red onion salad. Finish with crumbled feta cheese.
– Use to prepare the most delicious homemade mayonnaise or tartar sauce.
– Drizzle over vegetables before grilling, or use to sauté greens or vegetables.
– Combine with your favorite wine vinegar and some Dijon mustard and use to dress potato salad.
– Brush over grilled crostini and top with smoked salmon and crème fraîche or sour cream; sprinkle with chopped chives and dill.
– Drizzle over fluffy omelettes or scrambled eggs.
– Pair with Pedro Ximenez sherry or Oregano vinegar and use to dress farro and chick pea salad.
– Use to poach salmon.
– For a healthy side, drizzle it over baked sweet potatoes and top with low-fat Greek yogurt and chopped fresh herbs.
– Drizzle to finish fish soups or bisques, especially delicious with Norwegian-style creamy fish soups.Buy Now
Our Tuscan Herb infused EVOO is a favourite amongst customers and staff alike and for good reasons. This is the best quality and true to herb flavour olive oil available on the market. The natural herb oil extracts and the slightest hint of fresh garlic have been combined with Seasons Super Premium extra virgin olive oil base to create an inspired olive oil of the highest culinary standard. Top notes of dried basil, marjoram, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and crushed red pepper create a flavour explosion that is both balanced and harmonious. This classic olive oil is great for everyday use but especially delicious with grilled vegetables in a summer pasta salad.
Recommended Pairings: Sicilian Lemon, Grilled Lemon, Italian Fig, Tradizionale, Pepper & Honey, Oregano, Wine Vinegars
Great For: Vinaigrettes, Marinades, Pasta, Grains, Sauces, Baked Goods
– Use to sauté, roast or grill vegetables or any type of meat.
– Drizzle over spaghetti squash or to finish any butternut squash dish.
– Use to sauté carrots then drizzle with Cranberry Pear balsamic and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
– Use to toss / finish pasta.
– Use in homemade breads or brush it over sliced rustic bread or fresh pita before grilling.
– Combine with Traditional 18 Year dark balsamic or Sicilian Lemon balsamic for a sweet dressing – This is especially delicious to dress radicchio or broccoli rabe.
– Use to make the most delicious olive tapenade.
– Use to confit artichokes and serve as an appetizer.
– Mix with Traditional 18 Year dark balsamic and grated Parmigiano Reggiano for bread dipping.Buy Now
This infused EVOO is the perfect example of a versatile culinary oil adding robust and assertive garlic flavour wherever garlic is required. Imagine smelling the aromatic bliss of a freshly peeled garlic clove diced into small pieces. Garlic olive oil pairs very well with just about any white balsamic, dark balsamic or fruit vinegar, and is the essential finishing oil for Mediterranean Cuisine – the key to longevity and a healthy lifestyle.
Recommended Pairings: Condimento Tradizionale, Sicilian Lemon, Mango, Oregano, Honey Ginger, Blackberry Ginger, Sesame Oil, Red Apple, Fig, Pineapple, Blueberry, Maple, Italian Herbs of Naples, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Strawberry
Great For: Bread dipping, Chicken, Steak, Pasta & Grains, Marinades and Vinaigrettes
– Combine with Tradizionale or Oregano balsamic for salads.
– Combine with Apricot, Peach or Pineapple balsamic for pork or a poultry marinade.
– Combine equal parts with Espresso for a flank steak or poultry marinade.
– Use alone or with any balsamic above for roasting vegetables.
– Drizzle over pasta or add as secret ingredient in a savoury red sauce.
– Drizzle over grilled pizza and flatbread.Buy Now
A premium extra virgin olive oil kissed with fresh oil of sweet basil. This fusion has a vibrant flavour of freshly chopped basil leaves and an unmistakable aroma of Italian basil leaf. This customer favourite and bestseller beautifully enhances pasta, grilled vegetables, and soft cheeses. Use it when grilling, marinating, or as a base for a vibrant and flavourful pesto and pasta sauces.
Recommended Pairings: Condimento Tradizionale, Neapolitan Herb, Lemon, Strawberry, Mango, Cranberry Pear, Watermellon, Grapefruit
Great For: Pasta, Sauces, Tomatoes, Mozzarella, Cous-Cous, Arugula
– Brush on bread or use before baking or grilling meat or poultry.
– Drizzle over chopped fresh tomatoes for bruschetta and finish with Condimento Tradizionale.
– Combine with any of the balsamics above for a great salad dressing.
– Drizzle over fresh pasta or add to your favourite Italian red sauce recipe.Buy Now
Natural chipotle pepper oil extracts are added to our high quality EVOO base to create a deep, rich and smoke-dried chipotle flavour explosion that is highlighted with a hint of smoked hickory. This well balanced infused EVOO is a customer favourite and perfect for grilled or smoked chicken and meat. Southwestern cuisine fans will be inspired by this authentic chipotle flavor and aroma. Try on roasted potatoes for a balance of heat and pepper aroma. A 5 out of 10 on the heat index.
Recommended Pairings: Condimento Tradizionale, Chocolate, Mango, Passionfruit, Espresso, Balsamico Bianco, Pineapple
Great For: Vegan Cuisine, Grilled Vegetables, Popcorn, Baking, Marinades, Grilled Poultry, Scramble Eggs and Meat
– Combine with Chocolate balsamic for a great marinade for beef, pork, or chicken.
– Combine with Pineapple balsamic for a great dressing.
– Drizzle over scramble eggs.
– Combine with Lemongrass Mint balsamic for Asian flavour.
– Make salsa by combining with Mango or Passionfruit, chopped onions, tomatoes and cilantro for chips.Buy Now
A premium extra virgin olive oil infused with the fresh oil and natural aromas of Persian limes. The most perfect and well rounded Persian Lime olive oil available, this product will stimulate your senses with its aromatic nose of lime zest, combined with the structure of freshly extracted lime oil that lends an amazing sensation. Combine this oil with Cilantro Onion or Mexican Spice olive oil for Mexican or Southwestern cuisine. Whisk with Coconut white balsamic for a fruity and tropical vinaigrette.
Recommended Pairings: Coconut, Honey Ginger, Watermelon, Green Apple, Raspberry, Strawberry, Blackberry Ginger
Great For: Scallops, Greek Salad, Pasta, Crostini, Olive Oil Cake, Grilled Vegetables
– Combine with Coconut, Ginger & Honey or Grapefruit balsamic to marinate seafood or poultry.
– Combine with any balsamic above for a great salad dressing or to grill fruit.
– Drizzle over shrimp or grilled fish.Buy Now
Inspired by Milanese cooking, our Gremolata is true to recipe: primarily freshly cut parsley combined with delicate aromas of lemon zest and fresh garlic. The quintessential oil for Osso Bucco or any northern Italian pasta or risotto creation, this infused EVOO is also the perfect complement for finishing scrambled eggs and seafood. Pair with any fruit vinegar or balsamic for an exciting salad dressing.
Recommended Pairings: Condimento Tradizionale, Sicilian Lemon, Mango, Balsamico Bianco
Great For: Omelettes, Risotto, Lamb, Osso Bucco, Grilled Seafood, Potatoes
– Brush on any seafood or poultry after baking or grilling.
– Serve with osso bucco, veal or other slow braised dishes for a zip of flavour.
– Drizzle over wedged potatoes and roast.
– Saute with bread crumbs, sprinkle on vegetables and roast.
– Toss with pasta, tomatoes and cheese.
– Drizzle to finish vegetable risottos or scrambled eggs.Buy Now
Our White Truffle infused EVOO has been created in tandem with Paolo Montanaro, president of the Italian Truffle Society in Alba, Italy. Paolo’s white truffle oil delightfully captures the delicate, sweet, garlicky and mushroom aromas of a freshly foraged white winter truffle. Our fresh Super Premium EVOO base gives this pleasantly fragrant oil a spectacularly clean flavour with true-to-truffle aromas throughout. This is by far the best truffle oil on the market. Its pleasurable flavour makes it not only an excellent finishing oil for potatoes, pasta, polenta or risotto, but it is also a great oil to use with Dijon mustard in vinaigrettes. The combination of beef carpaccio, shaved Parmesan, bitter greens, thinly sliced raw mushrooms and Sicilian Lemon white balsamic laced with our white truffle oil is heavenly.
Use to finish:
– Fine Cheeses
– Mushroom Velouté
– Creamy Sauces and Soups
– Hearty Meat Dishes
– Mashed Potatoes
– French Fries
– Grilled Asparagus
– White Pizza
– Pasta, Risotto & Polenta
– Grilled Fish and Lobster
– EggsBuy Now
Our Black Truffle infused EVOO has been created in tandem with Paolo Montanaro, president of the Italian Truffle Society in Alba, Italy. Paolo’s black truffle oil beautifully captures the essence and earthy aromas of a freshly foraged black winter truffle. The black winter truffle is earthy, mushroomy and less intense in flavour than its white truffle counterpart, which makes this Black Truffle infused EVOO chefs’ favourite oil for risotto, eggs, steak and Mushroom-Gruyere pizza.
Use to Finish:
– Baked Brie
– Scrambled Eggs
– Pasta (Mac & Cheese), Rice, Risotto
– Soups: Creamy Soups, Tomato, Asparagus
– Vegetables: Cooked Spinach, Corn on the Cob, Potatoes
– Fine CheesesBuy Now