No products in the cart.
We had a great salmon dinner and I was very excited to put this together for lunch the next day. Quick and super easy.
We used a wild Chum Salmon and it was perfect for this dish because it doesn’t have as strong of a taste as wild Sockeye Salmon but is still a wild fish option to help maximize your healthy omega 3 fatty acid intake. The pea shoots are from Shirley’s Greenhouses and they give the dish a perfect crunch and pea flavour to compliment the salmon and dill.
*** The Salmon was cooked the day before and we wrapped it in tin foil with Lemon Fused Olive Oil and sea salt and grilled it on the BBQ on the top rack at medium-low heat until it was opaque all the way through. ***
– 1/2 portion of Salmon
– 2 Cups Fusilli Noodles (any bite sized pasta will work)
– Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
– Pea Shoots for garnish
– Boil water and cook the fusilli until done to your preference
– Remove from heat, drain and return pasta to the pot
– Chop salmon portion and add it to the pot
– Add Wild Dill Olive Oil
– Season with salt & pepper
– Serve on a plate or in a bowl
– Garnish with pea shoots