No products in the cart.
We love making these meatballs because not only are they delicious and easy to make, but they are also a great batch cooking item that you can easily double or triple up on to freeze and have anytime.
Great on their own, in a pasta sauce, meatball sub or flattened into burger patties!
– 1 lb Grass fed ground beef
– 2 lbs Free range ground pork
– 1/2 Red onion minced
– 1 Tbsp Fresh ginger minced
– 2 Cloves garlic minced
– 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
– 1/4 Cup Tapioca starch
– 3 Tbsp Blue Door Rosemary Olive Oil
– 3 Tbsp Blue Door Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
– 1 tsp Sea salt
– Juice from 1/2 a lemon
1) Preheat oven to 400°F
2) Combine all ingredients thoroughly in a large mixing bowl
3) Roll into meatballs about 2″ in diameter
4) Line meatballs on a baking sheet, about 9-12 per sheet
5) Bake for about 20 minutes, checking internal temperature until it reaches 160°F
6) If the meatballs have not browned enough, simply move to top rack and broil for 2-4 minutes
*** If making burgers, simply flatten the same size meatball into a flat patty, about 1″ thick and grill ***