No products in the cart.
Here is a beautiful cookie recipe from our friends at The French Farm.
• 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
• 1 1/2 cups flour
• 1/2 cup cornstarch
• 1/4 teaspoon fleur de sel or coarse grained salt
• 1/2 cup dark chocolate, cut into small pieces
• Cream the butter and sugar.
• Mix in the flour, cornstarch and salt.
• Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients followed by the chocolate.
• Shape the cookies as you like and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet with an inch of space between them.
• Place the baking sheet in the fridge and chill for at least 30 minutes.
• Bake in a preheated 350F oven until they just start to turn a light golden brown, about 8-14 minutes, remove and let cool. (Note: The shortbread will still be rather soft when it is done but it will crisp up as it cools.)