No products in the cart.
• 3 Cups of Frozen Corn
• 1 Vine Ripened Tomato, Diced
• ½ Bell Pepper, De-seeded and Diced (colour of your choice)
• ¼ Red Onion, Peeled and Diced
• 2 Tbsp Canned Chipotle Peppers, De-seeded and Finely Diced (1 Tbsp for mild)
• ½ Lime, Juice
• 1 Tbsp Blue Door Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil
• 1 tsp Blue Door Black Mission Fig Balsamic Vinegar
• S & P to Taste
Bring a large non-stick pan to medium, medium high heat. Add 2 tsp olive oil to lubricate pan then add corn. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes until slightly browned and caramelized but not burnt. Set aside to cool.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl or container and add corn once it has cooled. Mix ingredients then cover and set aside in the refrigerator for a few hours, a maximum of 24 hours, mixing every so often. Serve with tortilla chips or whatever your creative juices stir up.